- Identify your strengths and what you really want to do.
- Explore career options and support your career decisions.
- Develop a career plan and focus on next steps.
- Provide an impactful and professionally written CV.
- Create a career summary which highlights your value to prospective employers.
- Deliver a CV that stands out from the competition.
- One to one interview coaching to improve interview performance.
- Build confidence and skills in selling yourself.
- Guidance to delivering effective responses to interview questions.
- Coaching to help you identify your next job or career.
- Assistance with your job search, CV development and interview preparation.
- Support with your transition to a new job or career.
- Looking to progress your career.
- Searching for a new role or first job.
- Changing career direction.
- Looking to progress to the next level of management.
- Looking for a senior management role.
- Returning to work.
- Thinking of starting your own business.
- Dealing with a challenging work situation.
- Looking to establish your professional goals, make career decisions and execute a career plan.
Whatever your situation, Career Professionals will partner with you to achieve the next step in your career.
Karen Nicholson – Director Career Professionals
I’m a Human Resources professional with 20 years’ experience at a senior level in business. I am a qualified Executive and Leadership coach with a Degree and Masters in Human Resource Management.
I have supported employees with different skillsets and experience helping them to maximise their performance, achieve their potential and enhance job satisfaction. I am passionate about delivering a high quality, tailored and practical career development service to help you realise your full potential and succeed in your chosen career.
I have an in-depth knowledge and experience of recruitment and selection with a critical insight into what employers are looking for and can offer practical support, training and encouragement for success in securing your next role.
Our services are designed to work in partnership with you at all stages of your career and will:
- Help you find the right job, career, employer and working environment that match your interests and values.
- Work with you to recognise and promote your experience, skills, knowledge, personal characteristics and achievements accomplished over the course of your life.
- Provide you with the tools to sell and promote yourself through CV development and interview preparation.
Career development is a life-long process and I am committed to support and guide you to explore, pursue and achieve your career goals.
For a free consultation contact email@example.com or 087 2809286