- Provide an impactful and professionally written CV.
- Create a career summary which highlights your value to prospective employers.
- Deliver a CV that stands out from the competition.
What is CV Development?
- A Career Coach works with you to write a professional and impactful CV that will promote your skills, knowledge and experience and demonstrate your fit for job vacancies.
- A Career Coach will help you uncover and present relevant career, education and background information.
- A Career Coach will tailor your CV to the specific job requirements and in a dynamic job market will ensure your application stands out from the competition.
5 Reasons for CV Development
- To provide you with a professional CV that promotes your skills, knowledge and experience, creating a positive impression with a prospective employer.
- To create a relevant career summary focused on your strengths and achievements, highlighting your value to the company.
- To benefit from the expertise of a career coach who understands what employers are looking for in a CV for all career levels and industries.
- To get professional advice on any career concerns or questions when applying for job vacancies.
- To make the most efficient use of your time allowing you to concentrate on your job search.
Who benefits from CV Development?
- Senior executives looking to summarise a detailed career in an impactful and professional manner.
- Mid-career professionals applying for a new role or a promotion.
- Graduates applying for first or second roles.
- Employees looking to change career.
- People returning to the workforce following a period of leave.
How does CV Development work?
- A career coach will meet you to discuss and gather career and background information.
- During this process the career coach will work with you to discover your skills, experience and strengths.
- A career coach will develop your CV which highlights your value to prospective employers.