- Identify your strengths and what you really want to do.
- Explore career options and support your career decisions.
- Develop a career plan and focus on next steps.
What is Career Coaching?
- Career coaching is one to one coaching focused on helping you to make career decisions.
- It helps you discover who you are, what is really important to you and what you really want to do.
- A coach will help you establish professional goals, overcome obstacles and develop a career plan.
5 Reasons for Career Coaching
- To help you discover the right job / career that is personally satisfying and put a plan in place to achieve it.
- To identify your strengths, skills and competencies to help you progress your career.
- To consider options and challenge your thinking when making career decisions.
- To assist in transitioning to a new role or in starting your own business.
- To assist you to be more effective at work, improve your performance and achieve career goals.
Who benefits from Career Coaching?
- Anyone looking to progress their career and enhance career satisfaction.
- Individuals considering a career change.
- Employees making the transition to management level.
- Managers interested in progressing their career to the next level.
- New to a job and require support to get established in the new role.
- Graduates who need support to focus their job search.
- People who have lost their job and need to get back into the workforce.
- People returning to work after a period of leave.
- Employees looking to start a new business or become self-employed.
- Employees experiencing a challenging work situation.
How does Career Coaching work?
- An initial introductory meeting will establish what you want to achieve from career coaching.
- Sessions usually take 1 to 1.5 hours and focus on specific areas where you require support.
- During each session actions will be agreed to maintain focus on realising your coaching goal.