- One to one interview coaching to improve interview performance.
- Build confidence and skills in selling yourself.
- Guidance to delivering effective responses to interview questions.
What is Interview Preparation?
- A coach will provide tailored interview preparation and skills training to suit individual requirements.
- Help prepare for all types of interview situations (competency, behavioural, panel, traditional).
- Provide guidance to deliver effective responses to common and difficult interview questions.
- Identify your unique selling points and build confidence in presenting yourself at interview.
5 Reasons for Interview Preparation
- To prepare you for your first face to face interview with a prospective employer and ensure you make the positive impression.
- To prepare you for a variety of interview situations using competency or behavioural interview techniques.
- To deliver a clear career summary in an impactful manner focusing on the value you can offer a future employer.
- Interview training to help you respond effectively to common, difficult and sensitive interview questions.
- To understand your unique selling points and coach you to be confident, articulate and sell yourself at interview.
Who can benefit from Interview Preparation?
- Senior executives preparing for leadership assessment.
- Mid-career professionals seeking a new opportunity or promotion.
- Graduates applying for their first job.
- People looking to change career.
- Employees returning to the workforce following a period of leave.
How does Interview Preparation work?
- Training involves a 2 hour session including a mock interview for a role of your choice.
- A coach will provide you with specific interview feedback on your interview performance and advice on how to approach future interviews.